AOTRAUMA.ORG Центр Илизарова  

Ортопедия и травматология Общие вопросы/General questions Help Информационные технологии в медицине
 вверх
 отправить
 поиск
 админ
 главная
 Предыдущее
 Весь тред

Re: Еще один перелом "около фиксатора"
Alexander Chelnokov 17 Январь 2004, 19:03
TAC> That's a great case illustration provided by Bill and HWBF and the blade
TAC> plate/valgus producing osteotomy looks like a good option for Alex's case.

I am not sure abut is it even technically doable in the such fracture with splitiing in frontal plane.
I wonder why so little colleagues supported option of IM nailing.

TAC> femoral prosthetic placement. Perhaps this fracture at two years post op is
TAC> merely a very uncommon and unlucky patient? Or have others seen this specific
TAC> problem more frequently?

In our settings it is uncommon injury.
  • Сообщения о Ортопедия и травматология
  • Также Alexander Chelnokov
  • Связаться с автором
  • Ответить

Re: Еще один перелом "около фиксатора"
    Tom DeCoster 17 Январь 2004, 19:10
    Regarding this specific patient, it is quite difficult for me to discern the exact fracture pattern and therefore treatment suggestions. It appears to be a spiral fracture starting just proximal to the less trochanter and extending distally 6 or more cm into the shaft with medial displacement of the distal fragment. The lesser troch is a seperate fragment. The 2 year old femoral neck fracture appears to have healed in good position I really can't tell where the fracture starts laterally, but presumably it's near the distal most screw.
    I can't tell if there is further comminution of the shaft or the greater trochanter. I can barely see the fracture on the lateral radiograph. I'm not sure but I don't see AVN of the femoral head nor OA of the hip. Her overall bone quality appears normal for a 68 year old. I don't see any loosening of the screws but I can't tell for sure.

The fracture extention well into the shaft makes intramedullary fixation somewhat more appealing than plate fixation and contrasts with the case posted by Bill. A reconstruction nail with proximal locking into the femoral head and neck after screw removal and reduction would be reasonable.

TD
    [ Ответить ]

• Re: Еще один перелом "около фиксатора"
      Отправитель: Alexander Chelnokov 20 Январь 2004, 19:24
      Еще одна боковая проекция. На сегодня назначен закрытый интрамедуллярный остеосинтез. Реконструкционного гвоздя для этой больной не нашлось, придется делать обычным.
      Another lateral view. A closed nailing is scheduled for today. No reconstuction nail is available so a usual one is planned.

[ Ответить ]

( Ответить )