AOTRAUMA.ORG Центр Илизарова  

Ортопедия и травматология Общие вопросы/General questions Help Информационные технологии в медицине
 вверх
 отправить
 поиск
 админ
 главная
 Предыдущее

Re: Еще несращение distal tibia
Nuno Craveiro Lopes 15 Апрель 2005, 21:41
Alex,

If it was a dog bite and the wound have only healed one year after the open fracture, it was obviously infected. On this case, especially after a dog (or human!) bite, I would be preoccupied if I nail it.
By the other side to chose the procedure with the best chance to cure and correct deformity on this particular case, it will be important to know if
it there are any shortening as it seems.

Nevertheless I (and the patient too, if you explain the risks of a ORIF in this case) will be leaning to do an Ilizarov.

Best regards,

Nuno Craveiro Lopes
  • Сообщения о Информационные технологии в медицине
  • Также Nuno Craveiro Lopes
  • Связаться с автором
  • Ответить

Alexander Chelnokov 16 Апрель 2005, 10:56
    NL> correct deformity on this particular case, it will be important to know if
    NL> it there are any shortening as it seems.

I consider comparative x-rays with radiolucent ruler after alignment.

NL> Nevertheless I (and the patient too, if you explain the risks of a ORIF in
    NL> this case) will be leaning to do an Ilizarov.

She requests us to hurry up because of some family reasons needs to be back to Tashkent ASAP. Of course she could be discharged in ex-fix after correction. But very probably the result will be exactly like what we started with, if not worse. She had already been fixed by Ilizarov. So IMHO primary goal shouldn't be to reach union but to restore axis/length and provide some kind of shaft endo (not exo!) prosthesis.
    [ Ответить ]

Tiffy Zachos 17 Апрель 2005, 12:14
    A dog bite is one of the least worrisome (in patients of almost any species), in terms of the virulence of the organisms living in a dog's mouth. Cat bites are the nastiest. She might not believe you, but this lady was relatively lucky, you might say.

Cheers,

Tiffy Zachos

The Ohio State University
    601 Vernon L. Tharp Street
    Columbus, OH 43210 USA
    [ Ответить ]

( Ответить )